In this exclusive webinar, you’ll discover why retirement for the vast majority of people ends up being a living nightmare, along with a revolutionary new approach to retirement planning that’s helping thousands of people in the Seattle area overcome their biggest fears about growing old.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about a new way of thinking about and planning for retirement, one that that will truly go the distance. This isn’t fluff, theory, or a veiled attempt to sell financial products or insurance. This approach delivers retirement plans that work just as well toward the end life when your health diminishes as they do in the early part of retirement.
Here’s just a fraction of what’s included:
- Why traditional retirement planning leads to failure 70% of the time and what you should be doing instead.
- The unexpected risks of thinking that a financial plan is the only retirement plan you need.
- The 5 things you need to plan for if you want to avoid the 3 retirement outcomes that seniors fear most.
- The 3 things that all successful retirement plans have in common.
- The reasons why people end up in nursing home despite never wanting to be there.
- The reasons why you’re likely to end up being a burden to your loved ones, even though that’s not what you want.
- How the LifePlanning approach to retirement planning will give you the ability to age on your own terms, with more control, more independence, and more confidence than traditional financial-centric plans could ever hope to deliver.
Upcoming Live Webinars
In the Puget Sound Area and Prefer to See Rajiv In Person?
“I am so Happy with AgingOptions. They will take the time to sit down and talk about your current situation and future needs, then come up with a detailed plan for you to achieve. Thank You!”
“Finally someone that makes sure all the pieces of the overwhelming retirement puzzle fit together properly and thoroughly, saving my family time, money, and headaches.”
“The advice and direction they give you helps you to focus on everything you need to plan for, such as medical care, housing options, and financial planning, not just the will, medical directives, and financial POA. They also give you meaningful "homework" that gets you motivated to complete your planning process.”
“This holistic approach considers multiple aspects of the aging process, including legal, finances, family dynamics, housing and health. You’ll also have an opportunity to select professionals who can assist your agents when you are no longer able to take care of yourself.”
“Having witnessed two close family members live out their lives in very expensive, very poorly managed nursing homes, I wanted to find a different plan for my husband and myself. We are working with AgingOptions to map out a plan for healthcare, housing, legal documentation and financial planning.”