This week’s collection of articles and news stories from around the web.
- What do the Medicare changes look like? Should you let your opinion known?
- Brain games that are touted as being good to keep dementia at bay.
- Do you fit the national profile? What you need to do about it.
- Medicaid managed care program report.
- Fall prevention – what you need to know and what you can do about preventing falls.
- White lies to aging parents – is that OK?
- Divorcing a spouse with ALZ OK?
- Drugs in institutional care settings.
- Details behind Medicare/Medicaid cuts.
- Medicare advantage enrollment on the increase.
- Enrollment dates for Medicare drug and advantage plans.