We care about our customers and the privacy of your information.
Last Updated: 08.31.2020
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your use of the Services results in the following information collected by AO:
A) Registration Information.
- Name, email address, and zip code.
B) Use Analytics
C) Location Information & IP Addresses
3. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
4. ANONYMIZED DATA
6. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To AO’s employees, contractors, or service providers that: (1) need to know in order to provide the Services; and (2) that have expressly agreed not to disclose it to others outside of the the purpose for which it was shared with them.
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process. To the extent AO is legally permitted to do so, AO will take commercially reasonable steps to notify you in the event that AO is required to provide your personal information as part of a legal process or proceeding.
- When AO believes in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect AO’s rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a written government request.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
7. FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
9. PRIVACY OF MINORS
10. CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY RIGHTS
Right to access personal information that AO collects. This right includes access to the:
- categories of specific personal information AO collects,
- categories of sources from which that information is collected
- business purpose for collection, and
- categories of third parties with which the information is shared, and
- response data (if applicable) in a portable format.